Snapseed, the incredible photo editor app from Nik Software is now FREE till 23 September 2011 (US). The app’s regular price is US$4.99, get it now before the offer ends for both your iPhone & iPad.
• Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun and innovative features like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Center Focus
• Add Borders for incredible finishing touches
• Email your creations or share them on Facebook and Flickr
• 6.25 MP images for iPad, iPhone 3Gs, and iPod Touch (3rd and 4th Gen), 16 MP images for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (larger images will be automatically down sampled)
• JPEG and TIFF photos
• RAW photos (requires iPad or iPad 2) transferred using the Camera Connector Kit (if files show up as a small thumbnail, go to Settings > Location Services and turn this setting to On for Snapseed. This is required to allow Snapseed to use the iOS RAW processing)
More tutorial videos after the jump.
For those who loves shooting video on your iPhone, ever picture yourself shooting with your iPad 2? Makayama’s iPad 2 Movie Mount (US$69.95) is to be released in October this year. From the video, it sure looks sweet with the slide on-the-fly between the built-in lens and the conversion lens, the ability to mount shotgun mics, video light and the optical viewfinder. That together with the iPad app and with the mount double up as a monitor stand when in upright position surely justifies the price tag. The only downside I see it is not with the mount itself but with the under-par camera on the iPad 2. What are your thoughts?
First published on PASM Workshop on 5 September 2011