Is your Mac running a bit slow these days, or maybe clouded with tons of junk files, caches and useless log files…well, for a limited time, the great mac app, CleanGenius Pro is free on the Mac App Store.
EaseUS CleanGenius Pro is a system cleanup utility to clean up junk files, monitor disk space, quickly access and eject volumes, making your MacOS run faster and perform better. It covers all the features of CleanGenius Free and provides more: ejecting all mounted drives by one-click, set customized disk space value to raise alarm and Reveal in Finder to show the item. This professional Mac cleaner helps users to perfect Mac in all directions.
New Features in CleanGenius Pro 2.0:
- Uninstaller to completely remove the unwanted applications.
- New and Intuitive interface.
- Reveal in Finder to show the found item in Finder.
Source – EaseUS
Great video review from guys over at Pocketnow where they square off the Honeycomb against the Ice Cream Sandwich. If you want to know a bit more on the shortcomings of the Honeycomb on tablet, check out the following video from Pocketnow as well. Enjoy.
Source – Pocketnow
The video demonstrates the patented smart E-Book interface prototype implemented with Apple Private API by KAIST Institute of Information Technology Convergence. Indeed smart but is it something we need in a e-book? what are your thoughts?
Source – Expanne
Source – Adobe Lightroom Videos
First hands on preview video on the Nikon D4 from WhatDigitalCamera.
Source – WhatDigitalCamera
This is it, Apple Red Friday Sale, hop over to this link to check it out, http://store.apple.com/hk/browse/lunar_new_year/red_friday. The following are some of the hot items at a not so much surprise discounted price -
- iPad 2 starting from HK$3,888 reduced to starting from HK$3,578, savings of HK$310 to HK$410 for different models
- MacBook Air starting from HK$7,688 reduced to starting from HK$6,918, savings of HK$770 for all models
- iMac starting from HK$9,188 reduced to starting from HK$8,418, savings of HK$770 for all models
Stingy is the only word that came to my mind. Apple, thought you could do better.
Source – Apple
SNAPHEAL is amazing, first-of-its-kind photo application that lets you perform professional image enhancements in minutes, doesn’t require any special knowledge and comes with the rocking price.
“Snapheal Performs Complex Photo Touch Ups and Object Removals in Two Clicks” – lifehacker.com
Here is what you can do:
- Remove unwanted objects from the image
- Make skin imperfections vanish
- Erase unwanted text (watermarks, etc)
- Dramatically enhance photos with clone & stamp tool
- Lighten dark areas
- Sharpen images
- Add blur
- Adjust saturation, gamma, light levels, shadows and much more
There are times when your Home button on your iOS device seems a bit laggy right? well, fear not, there is actually a way to recalibrate it, thanks to the guys at iDownloadBlog. To do so, follow the following instructions -
Step 1: Open a stock app, like Weather or Stocks.
Step 2: Press and hold your power button until “slide to power off” appears and release.
Step 3: Press and hold your Home button until the “slide to power off” goes away, and the app force quits. Your iPhone’s Home button should now be more responsive, because it has been recalibrated.
Hope this helps.
Source – iDownloadBlog