Adobe Releases Photoshop Lightroom v2.4 and Camera RAW 5.4
According to Adobe, the following were updated for Lightroom 2.4
- Additional camera support for several new camera models including the Nikon D5000 and Canon EOS 500D (Digital Rebel T1i)
- Several corrections for issues introduced by previous Lightroom 2 releases which includes the following -
- Web galleries with a Collection Title of six characters would not export or upload
- The crop aspect ratio could revert to the last selected ratio even when reset to original
- The crop aspect ratio in Quick Develop could be lost after a crop adjustment
- The crop aspect ratio lock could be lost after an orientation switch
- Images could preview incorrectly when imported using the MTP/PTP USB protocol
- Sony .ARW files may not have been recognized by Lightroom’s import dialog
- The Japanese language configuration of Lightroom on Mac OS X 10.5 could fail to switch to the print module if the HP B9180 was set as the default printer
- Metadata options that are intended for use were dimmed incorrectly when exporting DNG files
- The Japanese language configuration of Lightroom on Mac OS X was missing a shortcut for “Zoom Out”
- Several translation and shortcut corrections were made for the eight additional languages introduced with Lightroom 2.3
For details and download link, go to Adobe’s download page, link here.
As for Camera RAW 5.4, a number of new cameras were added to the update. One thing to note though is that the Camera Raw 5.4 plug-in is not compatible with versions of Photoshop earlier than Photoshop CS4. Hmm…..
For the full read on the Camera RAW 5.4, check out the readme link here.
No comments yet.