Wi-Fi Sync is reduced to US$4.99 until June 11
Wi-Fi Sync is currently on sale – 50% off over the next week. Get it from the Cydia Store today.
Wi-Fi Sync enables wireless syncing with iTunes at the touch of a button. Never go looking for that USB cable again. Sync from the car, bed or shed whenever it suits you.
Available now on the Cydia Store for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. You won’t find it on the App Store. The app costs $9.99 $4.99 until June 11!
- What can it sync? Everything that iTunes can sync over USB – music, apps, photos, contacts, calendars, email accounts, etc.
- Does this work with iPhoto? No, and it never will, due to the way iPhoto connects to the iPhone. However, you can still sync photos using iTunes.
- Is there a Tiger version available? Not yet, but I’m working on it.
- Can I restore or update my iPhone using this app? No, you will be prompted by iTunes to connect the USB cable at some point during the process.
- Can I temporarily exit the app on my PC or Mac, while I don’t need it? Unfortunately this isn’t possible due to the way Wi-Fi Sync takes over the entire sync process. Closing it would also disable sync via USB (until you restart or uninstall).
Source – getwifisync