Awesome Kickstarter Project – Galileo
What can the Galileo do? it can be used for……
- Video calls and conferencing – stay connected as you follow the action
- Baby monitoring – see what you want to see, not just what the babysitter shows you
- Remote learning – follow professors around the classroom; see who is asking questions
- Time-lapse photography – create dynamic time-lapse videos that encompass movement along with passage of time
- Cinematography – Shoot interesting transition shots, panning down, panning across and up, etc. Mount the Galileo on rails and create a mini-rig for your iPhone camera!
- Real estate photography – build 360° spherical virtual home tours with ease
- Infinite 360° panning and tilting rotation. 200° per second pan-and-tilt speeds.
- Remotely controlled from your iPad, iPhone, or web browser. Swipe your finger across the screen or move your mouse to control the movement of the Galileo and your device.
- SDK (software developers kit) for app development. Freedom to integrate Galileo functionality into existing apps or to create entirely new apps built around the movement capabilities of Galileo. Or build software to integrate the Galileo with other hardware (e.g. camera rails).
- Outfitted with a standard tripod screw, the Galileo can be mounted on any tripod.
- Fabulous charging station for your iPhone or iPod. Charges your device while plugged in (USB cable included).
- Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery lets you use your Galileo anywhere.
The Galileo’s initial pledge of US$100,000 has long already been met, with 13 days left, the pledge total now stands at US$444,633 and growing fast. For US$85, this gadget is a sure steal. Check out more details and pledging information at their Kickstarter page here, Kickstarter Galileo Page
Source – Kickstarter Galileo Page
No comments yet.